Minggu, 05 Februari 2012

Wise Quotes ^^

“Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
Bernard Baruch

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
Dr. Seuss

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
Marilyn Monroe

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
Albert Einstein

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
Dr. Seuss

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
Mae West

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
Albert Camus

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Friedrich Nietzsche, Twilight of the Idols

“A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it's in hot water.”
Eleanor Roosevelt, You Learn by Living

“If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.”
Malcolm X

0 UneK2: